Friday, January 27, 2012

Real Life Testimonials

I originally purchase the product for my daughter who is 28 and hair has begun to thin. My daughter that is 32 and myself is using the Ovation product as well and love it. I brought the Men Ovation kit for my college son who is 23 and is thinning on the top. He travels with him where he goes and uses it daily. The product has been very useful in my family and we will continue to purchase it on a regular basis. Thank you Ovations!
Angela: Irving, Tx.

I wanted to say I have been using the cell therapy for a week now and I am so pleased with the results already! I’m 31 years old and I have had thinning hair for the last few years and I would cringe when I had to go to the salon. I’m a single mother so money is tight for me. My mom and sister chipped in and got this for me for Christmas and in a week’s time (actually 4 days time) people are already noticing a difference! I did want to thank you for making such a great product because you have given me confidence I have lacked over the last few years!
Amy: Peabody, Ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment