Thursday, January 5, 2012

Real Life Testimonials

"I am a hairdresser in Carlsbad and have had several clients come in and have seen their hair texture and condition improve 100% so I decided to try it myself and see. All my clients have noticed not only does my hair look and feel better but it has grown much faster. I was on vacation and my sister used the products and was amazed at the results that she purchased the products. I sent the Mothers Day promo to my mom and I know she will love it too. Thanks for making such an amazing product for us!"

- Pamela: Carlsbad, Ca

"I've always had the type of hair that made other people complement on how beautiful it was. They'd ask me what shampoo I used who was my stylist and what vitamins I took. Well back in 2003 I had my second son and my hairs been falling out ever since. It also became dry and brittle. When I first started using ovation I wasn't sure if it would work but now after a couple of months its healthier softer and doesn't fall out like it use too. My stylist also said your hair is so much healthier. She thought it was her doing so i didn't have the heart to tell her it was Ovation. Anyway I highly recommend it. My hair speaks for its self. Finally I'm not worried about going bald. Thanks Ovation!"

- Denise: Las Vegas, NV

No comments:

Post a Comment