Monday, April 22, 2013

Does Ovation Cell Therapy Work for Men? Client Testimonial

Ovation Cell Therapy for Men

 We’re in the business of creating healthy hair so we’re fortunate in that we hear from happy clients all the time.  We’re proud to contribute to any good hair day and if we can make you feel great about your hair, we’ve done our job.  We also get a lot of people who want to know “Does Ovation really work?” which is why we like to share the feedback we get from our real clients.

Here’s a recent comment we received from Scott in San Diego about his Ovation experience:

 “Before I used Ovation, every morning when I combed my hair, 20-30 pieces of hair fell out…everyday! Since I started using Ovation, it is rare for me to lose one piece of hair! Maybe I lose 2-3 strands of hair a week since Ovation, as compared to 140-210 a week before Ovation, big difference! I can’t afford to lose any more hair.  I only wish I started using Ovation years ago, so sorry I did not start back then! Thanks so very much.”

For more information on the Men’s Max Pack that Scott uses, click here.  You can also view additional client testimonials on our You Tube page here – http://www.youtube.com/ovationhair .  If you’re a new client, remember you get 10% off your entire first order and although we can’t promise Scott’s results, we have a money back guarantee so your purchase is risk free!

Enjoy!

-          Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment