Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ovation Hair Product Reviews

I wanted to give a thank you shout out to Tammy S. who sent us this review last week!

“This product is AMAZING and my hair has never looked better or fuller! I have baby fine hair and since my children and Thyroid problems [it]has gone really sparse on the top. Since I have used the Shampoo and Crème rinse it is so full and shiny! People complement me all the time! I am slowly using the treatment because I wanted to see if I liked the other stuff first and I do!!!! I will be going all in with all the products. I also am using the Volumizer and Thermal protector. I cannot thank you enough for having this so I can be happy about doing my hair again!!!

Thanks so much!!”

While on the subject of client testimonials, I wanted to share our YouTube page for those who haven’t seen it.  It’s a place to see reviews from both male and female clients with all hair types.
http://www.youtube.com/ovationhair

Enjoy your weekend! – Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment