Friday, February 3, 2012

Real Life Testimonials!

I tried Ovation because I was losing my hair in clumps. Every time I washed my hair I would have a handful of hair - my drain was full of hair strands. After using Ovation for about a month, I noticed no hair clumps and my hair was softer. Because of these 2 reasons, I will stick to Ovation for awhile! Thank you, Ovation!
Dorothy: Stevenson Ranch, Ca.

I have been struggling with an obsessive compulsive problem called Trichotillomania, or hair pulling, for about 8 years now. From the first overnight use, when I received your products, I could definitely see a visible difference. Whenever I use Ovation in the morning, my hair is visibly thicker and fuller looking. Despite the high-stress events over the months since I first started using Ovation (kicked out and broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years, started another year of school, had to find a roommate and a second job at the same time, etc), I can honestly say that my hair is twice as full as it would be without using the shampoo every day. I know that if I can get a better hold on my issues by being less stressed, then Ovation will return my hair to a completely normal state, as if I’d never struggled with hair pulling for nearly a decade. This is truly amazing! When I go out, people used to ask me if I was a cancer survivor, and classmates used to always ask about my hair. I’ve started two new jobs and a new semester of school, and no one has asked me about it even once! My hair just looks thin, with a big of a balding patch left at the cowlick, which i starting to get away pretty quickly :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Kay: Schaumburg, Il.

No comments:

Post a Comment