Thursday, October 20, 2011

Breast Cancer Survivors


We’re a little more than halfway through Breast Cancer Awareness month, and what better way to mark this milestone that to share more inspirational stories that we’ve received!

“I lost my hair because I had cancer and I was on chemo. I could not afford ovation in the beginning of my hair loss because I was not working because I was too sick. I would hear all the radio ads, I told myself as soon as I could get some extra money, I would buy some. Well that day came, my hair is so thick and healthy. Now when people ask me how my hair got so thick, I tell them, I owe it all to Ovation!!!!! Thank you so much”

- Joi West: Oakland, Ca

“My hair loss was due to Chemotherapy so there would have been regrowth without your product. But I feel that the regrowth has been faster and appears to be a heavier regrowth and quicker that my last chemotherapy 5 years ago. I will try to continue the use of ovation in hopes it will help maintain the health of my new hair.”

- Norma Pace: Yorba Linda, Ca

“I love this product and what it has done for my hair. I had thin hair due to radiation to the head and chemotherapy. This is the first product that actually made a difference and I get compliments on my hair all the time.”

- Melissa Kwan: Lodi, Ca

As we’ve said before, if you would like to share your story with us, please do! We love hearing how everyone is doing with the product. You can share your testimonial on our hotline. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; and that number is: 888.580.3332. You can also submit your story online through our website – www.ovationhair.com – or email it directly to us at: info@ovationhair.com.

If you’d also like to view our entire line of products and purchase them, you can also do so on our website at www.ovationhair.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment