Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Breast Cancer Survivors

Since day one, we’ve enjoyed hearing everyone’s story with the product; and it is something that we will never get tired of either. In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, we wanted to do a spotlight on a few inspirational stories that were submitted from breast cancer survivors. We are so honored to have the ability to be a part of their stories.

“I began using Ovation Hair Products three and a half years ago after loosing all of it from chemotherapy treatments. I was totally bald. My hair grew back quicker and stronger than it was before. I used it for another two years and then stopped. I discovered that my hair was getting rather thin, so i started using it again.  It regained it strength and length once again. I will never stop using Hair Ovation cell therapy again for the rest of my life!”

- Billie Crino: San Diego, Ca

“I am very happy with the product, I was taking a medication that made my hair fall out by the hand fulls. After stopping the medication and starting Ovation Therapy my hair has stopped falling out, and my family have notice the difference. My daughter who lives in Plainfield, Illionis told me about the product after listening to Chicago 109 radio station. She also will be starting the product I have order for her.  She went through Chemo, and Radiation therapy due to breast Cancer, and loss all her hair due to these treatments. So I am sure it is going to work as well for her.  I am so glad there is a honest product for people like us. That is really does what it says it going to. Thank you, Marti”

- Marti Llewellyn: Minneapolis, Mn

“I lossed my hair due to chemotherapy. I was very unhappy with how slowly and patchy it was growing back. I started seeing results after 3 months of using Ovation. I have been using the Ovation complete system for about 9 months now and will use it for the rest of my life!”

- Coreena Christensen: Redwood Valley, Ca

If you would like to share your story with us, please do! You can share your testimonial on our hotline. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; and that number is: 888.580.3332. You can also submit your story online through our website – www.ovationhair.com – or email it directly to us at: info@ovationhair.com.
Our ears are wide open, and ready to listen :]

If you’d also like to view our entire line of products and purchase them, you can also do so on our website at www.ovationhair.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment