Monday, December 5, 2011

Real Life Testimonials

“My hair has always been long, but I wanted it thicker, so I decided to try Ovation. It started growing in so thick that I had to have my hair trimmed up because the difference was so drastic! I just finished studying to be an Esthetician, and all of the hair students at my school were amazed at the difference in the density of my hair growth. You’ve made us all believers! Thank you!!!”

- Amanda G: Englewood, Co.

“I was skeptical that it would actually work but I have seen my hair getting thicker which was well worth the cost my hair does feel softer as well I will continue to you this product for years to come. I’m 50 years young and wasn’t ready to start loosing my hair so I am much more comfortable with my hair. Thank you, Ovation!”

- Gilbert M: Pomona, Ca.

“I heard about your products on Go Country 105.1 and AM640 talk radio in Los Angeles. When my hair dresser said to me one day Jacquie your hair use to be twice as thick but all the coloring over time has really hurt your hair.. I went home and ordered your trio of products. My hairdresser and I can really see the difference. My hair is fuller thicker and looks healthy. I bought the Gift Set for my boss she is thrilled also. Oohh, my mom was really concerned about losing hair so I had her trying it also. We are very hopeful regarding future results for her. I love, love, love how quick you ship products; and your website is easy to use.”

- Jacquie G: Bellflower, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment