Thursday, November 17, 2011

Real Life Testimonials

 "I am a breast cancer patient. I started using Ovations right before I started my 2nd round of Chemo. My hair started growing back and it did not fall out the 2nd time around. My hair is thicker than it was before I lost it all and it is so soft and shiny. I would definitely recommend it to cancer patients and everyone else. Thanx for such a wonderful product"
Vivian McDaniel

"I was diagnosed with cancer in September of 2009. Through 2010, I went through chemo and my hair started falling out. I started using cell therapy and my hair, some of it has come out; but I did not lose it all. It kept growing through chemo treatments. When I was done with chemo, it made my hair grow back thicker and healthier. It actually made my hair come back curly. I use it all the time and it makes my hair grow back fast. It’s amazing!"
Donna Horn: Tomball, Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment